Tuesday, July 11, 2006

weird

Hm... I just got stalked by someone at work who requested my LJ username(they emailed me the IP of the requester through my email account associated with this blog). While there was nothing here that had to do with any work I have ever done, and nothing that I would find embarrassing in my personal life, it's kind of weird to think that someone I know would be trying to dig up all my stuff on the internet.

Not that I'll stop bloging - just going to pull the old stuff from back when I had lots of time to blather on the internet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dorothy said...

Dearest Commandant Gregor,

It has been so very long since I have heard from you. I hope you are well and truly well. As you can see, I have also stalked you, although with no malice.

I will leave comments everywhere I can to prove my devotion to your World-Domination schemes.

xo
Your devotee... WS(formerly former)

11:04 PM  
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home